Join us this September as we experience fine Portuguese food, wine and culture as a local! During this exclusive small group 10-day experience, we'll treat our palates to the ultimate journey as we meet some of the country's most famous food and wine superstars. Since it is harvest season, we’ll have the opportunity to participate in old-fashioned winemaking on small-production vineyards and learn all about the region's wine through a variety of private workshops, roundtable discussions and blind wine tastings.
We’ll also enjoy some of Portugal’s most authentic local eateries as well as popular gourmet restaurants such as Belcanto, 100 Maneiras Bistro and Narcissus Fernandessi. We’ll take a two-day “beach break” and travel down to the southernmost tip of Portugal, where old world charm meets the newest coastal playground for wealthy Europeans and celebrities. We'll relax on one of the world's most photographed beaches while enjoying beautiful coastal cuisine and wine. And just like true jet-setters, we’ll charter a yacht to enjoy the famous Portuguese sunsets from the best vantage point: the water.
我们还将前往葡萄牙最正宗的当地餐馆，以及一些颇受欢迎的美食餐厅，如Belcanto、100 Maneiras Bistro和Narcissus Fernandessi等。我们将进行为期两天的“海滩休闲”，前往葡萄牙最南端的海角，感受各种专属欧洲大亨名流们的传统魅力与最新的海滨娱乐场所的交相辉映。我们将在这片世界上最适合拍照的海滩放松身心，同时享用美味的海滩美食和葡萄酒。同真正的名流一样，我们也会包租一艘游艇，在海上的最佳位置来观赏著名的葡萄牙日落。
On each end of the trip, we’ll also have time to discover Europe’s coolest capital: Lisbon. You’ll fall in love with the dazzling mix of architecture, luxury tax-free shopping, fine dining, European fashion, beautiful sunlight and unique fusion of cultures from around the world. By the end of this experience, you’ll know all about the food and wine scene, as well as the newest places where the coolest locals hang out.
This is an experience-based program designed specifically with our discerning Chinese clients in mind. For this experience, we’ve selected the country’s best hotels, restaurants and tour guides with extensive experience working with the world’s most distinguished visitors. Our goal is to make our guests immediately feel at home. With that in mind, we provide food menus and tour information in Mandarin, bedroom slippers and a wide selection of high-quality Chinese teas in the hotel rooms, and typical Chinese breakfast items on some of our travel days. For added support, we’ll also have at least one full-time native Mandarin-speaking assistants working with us during the entire program.
There are only two dates available with a maximum of 15 participants each. So come alone or bring friends and family. Either way, you'll feel like you're at home as soon as you arrive!
(This experience is also available for private groups. Please contact us for more information.)
Sept. 8th - Sept. 17th: Starting at €5,275.00 Euros (standard room/double occupancy in luxury hotel)
Sept. 22nd - Oct. 1st: Starting at €5,275.00 Euros (standard room/double occupancy in luxury hotel)
Click here for detailed itinerary:
*Experience Fee Includes:
- Small group guarantee (the experience is capped at 15 people)
- 10 days/ 9 nights at exclusive boutique hotels and exclusive countryside wine resorts
- Full-time support provided by Immersa Global’s President
- Immersa Global公司总裁提供的全天候客户服务
- Full-time support provided by native Mandarin-speaking assistant
- All private programmed ground transportation (including airport transfers)
- All meetings and workshops with celebrity winemakers, wine critics and chefs.
- All programmed activities (wine harvest, wine tastings, guided tours, private sunset champagne cruise, etc)
- All cultural immersion experiences with local people
- Most meals as indicated in the itinerary (including fine dining restaurants and wine pairings)
- All programmed gourmet lunches
- All taxes, services fees and gratuities
*Immersa Global's Small Group Experiences are exclusively for adults age 18 and over.
Fee Does Not Include:
- Visas (if applicable)
- Daily dinners
- Incidentals (ie. spa treatments)
- Travel Insurance